A. Set up a Vroozi connection
Start establishing a connection to Vroozi in either of the following ways:
- From the Resources menu, select Connections. Then, click + Create connection at the top right.
– or –
- While working in a new or existing integration, you can add an application to a flow simply by clicking Add source or Add destination.
In the resulting Application list, click Vroozi.
The Create connection pane then asks you to name the new connection.
Be sure to provide a clear and distinguishable Name as soon as the connection is created. Throughout integrator.io imports and exports, you will have the option to choose this new connection, and a unique identifier will prove helpful later when selecting among a list of connections that you’ve created.
Click Next to configure the connection.
B. Supply required Vroozi account information
At this point, you’re presented with a series of options for providing Vroozi authentication.
Account type (required): Select one of the following, depending on the account you’re connecting to.
API key (required): Enter the API key for your Vroozi app. Multiple layers of protection are in place, including AES 256 encryption, to keep your connection’s API key and Access token safe.
Access token (required): Enter the API token for your Vroozi app.
Once you’ve logged in, click Credentials under the API integration menu.
Click Add new application to generate a Vroozi application and copy its connection information. Name the new application and click Save.
After you’ve added the application, Vroozi displays the Access token – just once. Refreshing it later will generate a new token.
Finally, copy the app’s API key for use in the connection.
C. Edit advanced Vroozi settings
Before continuing, you have the opportunity to provide additional configuration information, if needed, for the Vroozi connection.
D. Test and save
Once you have configured the Vroozi connection, you have a few options for continuing:
- Test – click this button to verify that your new connection is free of errors
- Test and save – click this button to test the connection, commit the new connection so that it will be available to all integrations for your account
- Cancel – click to exit without saving any new changes
When you select Test or Test and save, the connection is verified before continuing.
The new connection is now successfully added to your account. It will be applied to the current source or destination app, if you created it within a flow. Otherwise, you may proceed to register the connection with an integration.