Loop Returns is a returns platform that helps to improve retention by encouraging your customers to exchange rather than request a refund.
- A. Set up a Loop Returns connection
- B. Provide required Loop Returns application details
- C. Edit advanced Loop Returns settings
- D. Test the connection
Start establishing a connection to Loop Returns in either of the following ways:
- From the Resources menu, select Connections. Then, click + Create connection at the top right.
– or –
- While working in a new or existing integration, you can add an application to a flow simply by clicking Add source or Add destination/lookup.
In the resulting Application list, click Loop Returns.
The Create connection panel opens with required and advanced settings.
At this point, you’re presented with options for providing Loop Returns authentication.
Name (required): Provide a clear and distinguishable name. Throughout integrator.io imports and exports, you will have the option to choose this new connection, and a unique identifier will prove helpful later when selecting among a list of connections that you’ve created.
Application (required, non-editable): A reminder of the app you’re editing.
API version (required): Select the API version, either v1 or v2 depending on the Loop Returns API version you're using. Based on the selected API version, you will be able to use the respective API operations.
API key (required): Enter the API key from your Loop Returns account. Multiple layers of protection are in place, including AES 256 encryption, to keep your token safe.
- Sign in to your Loop Returns developer account.
- Navigate to Settings > Developers > API keys.
- Copy the existing API key or click Generate API key for new API key.
Before continuing, you have the opportunity to provide additional configuration information, if needed, for the Loop Returns connection.
Once you have configured the Recurly connection, you have a few options for continuing:
- Save – click this button to test the connection, commit the new connection so that it will be available to all integrations for your account
- Save & close – click to test and save the connection and exit the Create connection panel
- Close – click to exit without saving any new changes
- Test connection – click this button to verify that your new connection is free of errors
When you test or save the connection, it is verified before continuing.
The new connection is now successfully added to your account. It will be applied to the current source or destination app if you created it within a flow. Otherwise, you may proceed to register the connection with an integration.