- Overview: Understanding the SAP Ariba Network – NetSuite integration template for Buyers
- Install the SAP Ariba Network – NetSuite integration template for Buyers
- Configure and run flows in the SAP Ariba Network – NetSuite integration template for Buyers
The SAP Ariba Network – NetSuite template is a purpose-built integration, designed for the Celigo integrator.io iPaaS platform. This template automates the most common use cases required to synchronize SAP Ariba Network Buyer data with NetSuite. It eliminates the overhead associated with dual-entry and maintenance between multiple systems. In addition to the OOTB functionality, the template can be customized and enhanced, per the SAP Ariba Network customer’s requirements.
- Optimize procurement and supplier operations by automatically updating orders and invoices in real-time
- Stay in compliance by improving data accuracy, minimizing wrong or duplicate payments, and enhancing accounting processes and overall financial visibility
- Reduce maintenance time with an interactive dashboard for sophisticated error handling and integration support
- Efficiently scale operations by automating processes that rely on the SAP Ariba Network and NetSuite platforms
- Take control of your integrations with tools that let you configure and make mapping changes on the fly
The Celigo prebuilt template contains workflows that you can easily configure and deploy without coding or IT support. The following seven built-in flows sync from the specified source data to the corresponding destination.