1. Set up a CartRover connection
Start establishing a connection to CartRover in either of the following ways:
- From the Resources menu, select Connections. Then, click + Create connection at the top right.
– or –
- While working in a new or existing integration, you can add an application to a flow by clicking a source or destination. In the resulting Application list, select CartRover. Then, click the plus sign (+) to the right of Connection to edit the settings.
2. Provide CartRover settings
The Create connection dialog then asks you to name the new connection and supply authentication information.
- Name (required): Provide a clear and distinguishable Name as soon as the connection is created. Throughout integrator.io imports and exports, you will have the option to choose this new connection, and a unique identifier will prove helpful later when selecting among a list of connections that you’ve created.
- API user (required): Enter the API user value provided in your CartRover account. (The method of generating API keys differs, depending on whether you are accessing the CartRover Cart, Merchant, or Warehouse API. Read the CartRover instructions for each API, and then sign in to your account at app.cartrover.com to copy the values for your connection.)
- API key (required): Enter the API key provided in your CartRover account. Multiple layers of protection are in place, including AES 256 encryption, to keep your connection’s API key safe.
3. Test and save
Click the Test or the Save button to attempt to connect to CartRover. You will be alerted of the success or failure by CartRover, via integrator.io.
Click Save to commit these changes and exit the Connection dialog, if you have not already.
The new connection is now successfully added to your account. It will be applied to the current source or destination app, if you created it within a flow. Otherwise, you may proceed to register the connection with an integration.