Information: You can find the integrator.io release notes for May 2020 here.
New product categories
The integration app now supports the following new product categories. You can now sync items related to the below categories and subcategories using the “NetSuite Item to Walmart Product Add/Update” flow.
- Baby Clothing
- Baby Diapering, Care & Other
- Baby Food
- Baby Furniture
- Baby Toys
- Baby Transport
- Carriers & Accessories Category
- Cases and Bags
- Carriers and Accessories
- Occasion & Seasonal
- Ceremonial Clothing And Accessories
- Decorations And Favors
- Gift Supply And Awards
Integration app node migration
The integration app is migrated from node v0.12 to node v10 for node package compatibility.
“NetSuite Item to Walmart Product Add/Update” flow to replace offer information in Walmart
In NetSuite (any inventory item > eTail tab > Celigo Walmart Item Id Account Map), when the Replace Item Information and Replace Offer boxes are checked, the offer information is updated in Walmart.
On-demand order setting description enhanced
The label and tooltip description for the on-demand order sync setting is enhanced as follows:
- Label: On-demand order sync
- Tooltip Description: Provide up to 10 purchase order numbers separated by a comma (,). Click Save to perform on-demand sync of orders from Walmart to NetSuite.