- Overview: Understanding the Happy Returns (FTP) – NetSuite integration template
- Install the Happy Returns (FTP) – NetSuite integration template
- Configure and run the flow in the Happy Returns (FTP) – NetSuite integration template
Many ecommerce vendors rely on American Giant Happy Returns to handle their reverse logistics. This template makes it easy for you to integrate these shipments with your Oracle NetSuite account. It works by reading data that you export to a CSV file and upload to an FTP location.
Very often, the shipment updates are provided by a third-party logistics (3PL) provider, for which you can create additional flows.
Features & benefits
- Streamline product lifecycle updates into a single automated process
- Integrate effortlessly with a purpose-built, out-of-the-box integration
- Save time and minimize errors by eliminating manual data entry
- Reduce maintenance time with an interactive dashboard for sophisticated error handling and integration support
- Take control of your integrations with tools that let you configure and make mapping changes on the fly
Supported integration flow
The Celigo quickstart bundle contains a workflow that you can easily configure and deploy without coding or IT support. The following built-in flow moves data from a Happy Returns CSV to your NetSuite account.
|Flow name||What’s not supported|
|Happy Returns shipments to NetSuite transfer orders||
Most integrator.io error messages will clearly explain the error and suggest troubleshooting methods. If you are unsure of what the error means, contact Celigo support.
For errors passed through from NetSuite or the FTP server, see the respective endpoint documentation.
Please sign in to leave a comment.