- Overview: Understanding the Happy Returns (FTP) – NetSuite integration template
- Install the Happy Returns (FTP) – NetSuite integration template
- Before you install
- Install Happy Returns (FTP) – NetSuite
- Set up the connections and integrate with NetSuite
- Get started with the quickstart template
- Configure and run the flow in the Happy Returns (FTP) – NetSuite integration template
You can install the Happy Returns (FTP) – NetSuite quickstart template from the integrator.io Marketplace.
Before you install
A. Create your Celigo iPaaS account
Sign up for an integrator.io account with administrative access.
B. Enable SuiteTalk (web services) and SuiteScript
Log in to your NetSuite account to prepare for installing the required NetSuite bundle:
- Go to Setup > Company > Enable features > Company.
- Under Data management, select File cabinet.
- Under SuiteCloud, select Custom records, Client SuiteScript, Server SuiteScript, and Web services.
- Click Save.
Install Happy Returns (FTP) – NetSuite
- Click the Marketplace menu in integrator.io.
- From the list of software publishers, select NetSuite.
- Find the Happy Returns (FTP) – NetSuite template and click Install.
- Review the template’s contents and the ReadMe file, and click Install to begin.
- Read the disclaimer and click Proceed if you consent to its terms.
Set up the connections and integrate with NetSuite
Next, you’re presented with setup options for FTP and NetSuite.
Connect to FTP
Select Click to configure the FTP connection. Next, provide your ftp server and account credentials for one of the Protocol options.
Connect to NetSuite
Select Click to configure the NetSuite connection.
If you have already set up a connection to NetSuite, select it from the list. Otherwise, select Set up new connection and provide your NetSuite account credentials for basic authentication or token-type .
Install NetSuite integration bundle (327790)
The setup page tries to detect whether this integration bundle is already installed with the NetSuite connection that you provided. If it cannot be confirmed, you are presented with the option to add the NetSuite bundle to your account, as described below.
- Select Click to install the integrator bundle. You’ll be redirected to your NetSuite app login page in a new browser instance.
- If you don’t currently have a NetSuite session in your browser, enter your login username and password.
- Once signed into NetSuite, from the Customization menu, select Suite bundler >Search and install bundles.
- Enter the bundle ID 327790 into the Keywords field, and click Search.
- Select this bundle, and click Install. The installation process could take a while.
- After the Celigo Integrator bundle is successfully installed in your NetSuite account, switch back to the browser window with your integrator.io account.
- Finally, click Verify now.
The integrator bundle status will change to “Installed.”
Get started with the quickstart template
Now that you’ve installed this quickstart template in your integrator.io account, understand how to configure and run your flows:
- To familiarize yourself with the integration tile, refer to Understand how to use your integration tile
- To know more about how to schedule or run a flow, refer to Schedule data flows
- To know how to use the flow-dashboard, refer to Understand your dashboards
- To understand template management, refer to Delete or restore a quickstart integration template
Please sign in to leave a comment.