LogiSense is a cloud-based subscription billing platform that helps you grow your business.
- A. Set up a LogiSense connection
- B. Provide required LogiSense application details
- C. Edit advanced LogiSense settings
- D. Test the connection
Start establishing a connection to LogiSense in either of the following ways:
- From the Resources menu, select Connections. Then, click + Create connection at the top right.
– or –
- While working in a new or existing integration, you can simply add an application to a flow by clicking Add source or Add destination/lookup.
In the resulting Application list, click LogiSense.
The Create connection panel then asks you to name the new connection.
At this point, you’re presented with options for providing LogiSense authentication.
Name (required): Provide a clear and distinguishable name. Throughout integrator.io imports and exports, you will have the option to choose this new connection, and a unique identifier will prove helpful later when selecting among a list of connections that you’ve created.
Application (required, non-editable): A reminder of the app you’re editing.
Account type (required): Select one of the following, depending on the account type you’re connecting to:
- Production – your live production account.
- Sandbox – a sandbox account for user-acceptance testing.
Store URL (required): Enter the URL of your LogiSense account. For example, if your URL is
https://188.8.131.52/ResourceServer/api, then enter
Version (required): Enter your LogiSense API version.
Username (required): Enter the username of your LogiSense account.
Password (required): Enter the password of your LogiSense account. Multiple layers of protection, including AES 256 encryption, are in place to keep your password safe. When editing this connection, you must re-enter this value each time; it is stored only when the connection is saved and never displayed as text.
Client ID (required): Enter the client_id, which is generated and retrieved for you by the LogiSense professional services team. Multiple layers of protection, including AES 256 encryption, are in place to keep your client ID When editing this connection, you must re-enter this value each time; it is stored only when the connection is saved and never displayed as text.
Generate token (required): Click Generate token to have integrator.io fill in an encrypted access token. Multiple layers of protection are in place, including AES 256 encryption, to keep your connection’s token safe. When editing this form later, you must generate this value again; it is stored only when the connection is saved and never displayed as text.
Before continuing, you have the opportunity to provide additional configuration information, if needed, for the LogiSense connection.
Once you have configured the LogiSense connection, you have a few options for continuing:
- Test connection – click this button to verify that your new connection is free of errors
- Save – click this button to test the connection and commit the new connection so that it will be available to all integrations for your account
- Cancel – click to exit without saving any new changes
Tip: You may need to reach out to the LogiSense professional services team to whitelist the integrator.io IP addresses with the source or destination system.
When you select Test connection or Save, the connection is verified before continuing.
The new connection is now successfully added to your account. It will be applied to the current source or destination app, if you created it within a flow. Otherwise, you may proceed to register the connection with an integration.