A. Set up an Orderful connection
Start establishing a connection to Orderful in either of the following ways:
- From the Resources menu, select Connections. Then, click + Create connection at the top right.
– or –
- While working in a new or existing integration, you can add an application to a flow simply by clicking Add source or Add destination.
In the resulting Application list, click Orderful.
B. Provide Orderful connection details
On the Create Connection page, set the following options:
Name (required): Provide a clear and distinguishable name. Throughout integrator.io imports and exports, you will have the option to choose this new connection, and a unique identifier will prove helpful later when selecting among a list of connections that you’ve created.
Application (required, non-editable): A reminder of the app connection you’re editing.
Version (required): Select the version of the Orderful API for integrator.io to use to connect to your account. See the Orderful API versioning information for more details.
API key (required): Enter the API key from your Orderful account. Multiple layers of protection are in place, including AES 256 encryption, to keep your key safe.
To look up your account information:
- Sign in to your Orderful account at ui.orderful.com/signin.
- At the upper right, click your avatar and select Settings from the drop-down menu.
- On the Settings page, click API credentials.
- Click Show and accept the disclaimer to view and copy your API key.
C. Edit advanced Orderful settings
Before continuing, you have the opportunity to provide additional configuration information, if needed, for the Orderful connection.
D. Save and authorize
Once you have configured the Orderful connection, you have a few options for continuing:
- Test connection – click this button to verify that your new connection is free of errors
- Save – click this button to test the connection, commit the new connection so that it will be available to all integrations for your account
- Cancel – click to exit without saving any new changes
When you select Test connection, the connection is verified before continuing and the status is displayed in the Connection pane.
The new connection is now successfully added to your account. It will be applied to the current source or destination app, if you created it within a flow. Otherwise, you can register the connection with an integration.