Orderful is a complete cloud EDI platform for manufacturers, distributors, retailers, and technology companies.
- A. Set up an Orderful connection
- B. Provide required Orderful application details
- C. Edit advanced Orderful settings
- D. Test the connection
Start establishing a connection to Orderful in either of the following ways:
- From the Resources menu, select Connections. Then, click + Create connection at the top right.
– or –
- While working in a new or existing integration, you can add an application to a flow simply by clicking Add source or Add destination/lookup.
In the resulting Application list, select Orderful.
The Create connection panel opens with the required and advanced settings.
At this point, you’re presented with options for providing Orderful authentication.
Name (required): Provide a clear and distinguishable name. Throughout integrator.io imports and exports, you will have the option to choose this new connection, and a unique identifier will prove helpful later when selecting among a list of connections that you’ve created.
Application (required, non-editable): A reminder of the app you’re editing.
Version(required): Select the version of the Orderful API for integrator.io to use to connect to your account. See the Orderful API versioning information for more details.
API token (required): Enter the API key from your Orderful account. Multiple layers of protection are in place, including AES 256 encryption, to keep your key safe.When editing this form later, you must enter this token again; it is stored only when the connection is saved and never displayed as text.
- Sign in to your Orderful account.
- At the upper right, click your avatar and select Settings.
- Navigate to Settings > Account > Organisation settings > API credentials.
- Click Show.
- Click I understand to view your unique API token.
Before continuing, you have the opportunity to provide additional configuration information, if needed, for the Orderful connection.
Once you have configured the Orderful connection, you have a few options for continuing:
- Save – click this button to test the connection, commit the new connection so that it will be available to all integrations for your account
- Save & close – click to test and save the connection and exit the Create connection panel
- Close – click to exit without saving any new changes
- Test connection – click this button to verify that your new connection is free of errors
When you test or save the connection, it is verified before continuing.
The new connection is now successfully added to your account. It will be applied to the current source or destination app if you created it within a flow. Otherwise, you may proceed to register the connection with an integration.