Inspectorio is a cloud-based SaaS platform that helps brands, retailers, manufacturers, and suppliers to manage their risks by providing actionable insights.
Inspectorio documentation: API guide, Authentication
A. Set up an Inspectorio connection
Start establishing a connection to Inspectorio in either of the following ways:
- From the Resources menu, select Connections. Then, click + Create connection at the top right.
– or –
- While working in a new or existing integration, you can add an application to a flow simply by clicking Add source or Add destination/lookup.
In the resulting Application list, click Inspectorio.
The Create connection pane then asks you to name the new connection.
Be sure to provide a clear and distinguishable Name as soon as the connection is created. Throughout integrator.io imports and exports, you will have the option to choose this new connection, and a unique identifier will prove helpful later when selecting among a list of connections that you’ve created.
Click Next to configure the connection.
B. Specify Inspectorio account information
At this point, you’re presented with the required settings for Inspectorio authentication.
Environment (required): Select one of the following, depending on the server you’re connecting to:
API key (required): Enter an API key from your Inspectorio account. Multiple layers of protection are in place, including AES 256 encryption, to keep your token safe.
- Sign in to your Inspectorio account.
- From the Configuration menu, select API keys.
- On the API keys page, click + Create API key.
- Copy the new API key for the API key setting, above.
C. Edit advanced Inspectorio settings
Before continuing, you have the opportunity to provide additional configuration information, if needed, for the Inspectorio connection.
D. Save and authorize
Once you have configured the Inspectorio connection, you have a few options for continuing:
- Test connection – click this button to verify that your new connection is free of errors
- Save – click this button to test the connection, commit the new connection so that it will be available to all integrations for your account
- Cancel – click to exit without saving any new changes
When you select Test connection, the connection is verified before continuing and the status is displayed in the Connection pane.
The new connection is now successfully added to your account. It will be applied to the current source or destination app, if you created it within a flow. Otherwise, you may proceed to register the connection with an integration.
Please sign in to leave a comment.