You can install the Amazon MWS - Acumatica quickstart integration template from the marketplace.
Before you install
- Refer to the Amazon MWS - Acumatica quickstart integration template components table.
- Keep your Amazon and Acumatica account credentials ready:
- Acumatica: find your Web Service Endpoint
- Keep the endpoint name and version details for your Acumatica account ready. Refer to your Acumatica documentation to know how to find your Web Service Endpoint.
- To know more about authentication refer to the article on Acumatica 2018 R2 Developer Enhancements: Web Services Project Integrations.
- Amazon APIs and authentication
Choose and install your template
Find your quickstart integration template in Marketplace
- Sign up or Sign In into your integrator.io account.
- At the top, click Marketplace.
- Scroll through the catalog and click on the Acumatica or Amazon integration tiles.
- Click on the Amazon MWS - Acumatica integration tile.
- Click Install from the Amazon MWS - Acumatica quickstart integration template tile.
- The Install Wizard displays the list of components that it would create in your integrator.io account once the Amazon MWS - Acumatica quickstart integration template is successfully installed.
- Click Install Integration.
- Read the Disclaimer carefully and click Proceed. You’ll be redirected to the Setup page.
- Set up and install Amazon MWS - Acumatica quickstart integration template
You need to set up connections using your Amazon MWS and Acumatica credentials to integrate the two apps.
Configure Acumatica connection
To configure and set up your Acumatica connection, refer here.
Configure Amazon MWS connection
To configure and set up your Amazon connection, refer here.
Get started with the quickstart integration template
Now that you’ve installed your quickstart integration template in your integrator.io account, understand how to configure and run your flows:
- To familiarize yourself with the Integration tile refer to the article Understand how to use your integration tile.
- To know more about how to schedule or run a flow, refer to the article on Schedule or Run Data Flows.
- To know how to use the flow-dashboard, refer to the article Understand your dashboards.
- To understand template management, refer to Delete or restore a quickstart integration template.