We have a great Fundamentals course, live training sessions, and several learning paths to get you started. If you need additional assistance and meet certain qualifications, you can also sign up for Office Hours.
What do you need help on?
The Office Hours you should attend depends on what you need help on:
Attend general Office Hours that's only for current or future customers who are working on their own flows (either customizing a template or creating a flow from scratch). This is not for integration apps, and our experts here will not be able to help with those questions. If you are a partner, you need to complete your Level 4 Celigo University certifications, and then attend partner Office Hours.
General Office Hours
Come join us on Tuesday from 10-11:30 AM PT.
Attend partner Office Hours that's for Celigo integrator.io partner individuals who have completed their Level 4 Celigo University certifications and are implementing integrations through integrator.io flows or are implementing an integration app for their customers. You don't need to be a signed partner.
If it's your first time or you need some help, you can always supplement our Celigo Services/Partner Services with our Advisory, Managed, or Group Implementation offerings. Contact your Strategic Partner Manager for questions about these services.
Prereqs to attend Integration App Partner Office Hours
- Get Level 4-certified on integrator.io. This is required before you implement any integration app.
- Get certified on your specific integration app. You can do this in our partner portal, where you can also find many additional resources. If you still have questions, feel free to reach out to your Strategic Partner Manager, who will be happy to assist.
- Before you implement any Celigo integration apps, you will need to follow along with your first live implementation via a Group Implementation. Contact your Strategic Partner Manager about joining a Group Implementation.
Partner Office Hours
Submit a ticket for integrator.io or an integration app with the following input:
- Specify in your subject line "Requesting Partner Office Hours Session"
- Copy and provide these details in your description:
- Contact Person:
- Connector and version:
- Integration App:
- Preferred Time Zone:
- Steps to Reproduce:
- Actual Results/Error Message:
- Desired Results/ End Goal:
- Troubleshooting Steps:
- Bundles versions:
- Is LastPass shared with Support?:
- Sample record to use:
- Okay to update/delete?:
- Attachment/Screenshots/Meeting Recording:
- Each Partner Office Hours session is for half an hour at most; so, be prepared with a sample of what you need assistance with. In the sample, replace any sensitive data (names, email, phone, address, and the like) with test data.
- Customers must not be included in these sessions.