1. Set up a Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management connection
Start establishing a connection to Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management in either of the following ways:
- From the Resources menu, select Connections. Then, click + Create connection at the top right.
– or –
- While working in a new or existing integration, you can add an application to a flow by clicking a source or destination. In the resulting Application list, select Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management.
2. Provide required Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management settings
The Connection dialog then asks you to name the new connection and specify the URL for your account.
- Name (required): Name the connection.
- Application (required, disabled): A reminder of the app you’re editing.
- Subdomain (required): Enter the unique portion of the dynamics.com address that you visit to log in to your portal. For example, if your portal is found at https://my-corp.dynamics.com, then enter my-corp for the subdomain. For more information on subdomains, see Domains in Dynamics 365 Commerce.
- Save & authorize: Clicking this button opens a Microsoft form in a new browser window. Enter your registered email ID for your Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management account.
- Enter Password: Enter your password of your registered Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management account.
- Click Accept to create the connection.
The new connection is now successfully added to your account. It will be applied to the current source or destination app, if you created it within a flow. Otherwise, you may proceed to register the connection with an integration.
- Connect Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Supply Chain Management to Anything
Integrate Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Supply Chain Management, boost productivity, and unlock even more value from your business applications