Information: Find the integrator.io release notes for September 2020
Integration app compatible with Magento 2.4 edition
The integration app is now compatible with the latest enterprise and community editions of Magento 2.4 edition.
- If you are a customer installing the integration app on the Magento 2.4 edition, you can't run the "Magento Category to NetSuite Add/Update" flow( Flows > Account(Magento 2) section).
- If you are an existing customer migrating the Magento 2 integration app from the previous Magento 2 edition, the category flow will not cause any error.
Sync product specific (cart-level) discounts at line-level in NetSuite sales order
You can now sync cart-level discounts at the line-level in NetSuite sales order when the Magento 2 cart price rules are applied for individual products. This integration app is enhanced to be sure that the order values match in Magento 2 and NetSuite without any variances.
Magento 2 limitation: To sync product-specific discount at the line-level, in a Magento 2 order, at least one item should have zero discount. If a Magento 2 order has both product-specific discount and line-level discount, the integration app sums both the discounts and syncs to the NetSuite sales order at the line-level.
- In the “Bring Magento cart level discounts into NetSuite” setting, select Discount item (recommended).
- In the “Bring Magento line level discounts into NetSuite as” setting, select New line below the original line (recommended).
You cannot sync cart-level discounts at line-level in the NetSuite sales order in the following scenarios:
- Any order that has all items in it that are applicable to the product-specific discounts is still considered as a cart-level discount.
- Any order that has only one item with product specific discounts as a cart-level discount.
Select a start date to pull historical data for all delta flows
A new pop-up window is added for all the Magento 2 delta flows that allow you to select a custom start date. You can either select:
- Automatic: Choose this option to process and sync data from the last flow run time.
- Custom: Choose this option to select a custom start date and time from when you wish to process and sync data.
The pop-up window is added for the following delta flows to select a start date:
- NetSuite Inventory to Magento Inventory Add/Update
- Magento Customer to NetSuite Customer Add/Update
- NetSuite Item to Magento Product Add/Update
- NetSuite Matrix Item to Magento Configurable Product Add/Update
- NetSuite Kit Item to Magento Bundle Product Add/Update
- NetSuite Item Image to Magento 2 Product Image Add/Update
“Map Magento Websites/Customer Groups with NetSuite Price Levels” setting not to replace custom scripts data
If you use any custom scripts or manually update to manage tier pricing in your Magento account and if you have not mapped any values in the “Map Magento Websites/Customer Groups with NetSuite Price Levels” setting, the “NetSuite Item to Magento Product Add/Update” flow does not replace the custom scripts data.
Calculate line-level discounts correctly in tax-inclusive stores
The line-level discounts are now synced as tax exclusive and the tax is later calculated in NetSuite to avoid duplicate calculation of the tax if,
- A Magento 2 order has a line-level discount,
- The Magento 2 store is tax-inclusive, and
- In the integration app if you select the store in the “Select Tax Inclusive Stores” setting.
Sync orders for the same customer from multiple Magento 2 instances without any error
If you are a customer having multiple Magento 2 instances, you can now sync orders from multiple instances using the same customer details without any error.