To sync the unit case packing quantity to NetSuite transfer orders, configure the following additional steps.
Create a custom field in NetSuite
- Login to your NetSuite account.
- Go to Customization > Lists, Records, & Fields > Transaction Line Fields > New.
- Enter a label for the custom field.
- In the Type field, either select Free-Form Text or Integer Number.
- In the “Applies To” tab, check the Transfer Order checkbox.
- Click Save & Apply to Forms.
Configure the NetSuite saved search
- In NetSuite, in the global search, enter “Celigo Amazon Transfer Order Export Search.”
- From the search options, select the appropriate saved search.
- Click Edit this Search.
- Go to Results tab > Columns sub-tab.
- Add a new column as follows:
Select the custom field created in the previous step.
Example: If Units Per Pack is the custom field created in NetSuite, create a column in saved search as shown in the image below.
- Click Add.
- Click Save.
Configure a new mapping
- Login to your integrator.io account
- Select the Amazon - NetSuite integration app.
- Go to Flows > Shipments (TO).
- Next to the “NetSuite Transfer Order to Amazon Inbound Shipment Plan” flow, click Mappings.
- On the “Edit mapping” window, Select Post InboundShipment Plan to Amazon.
- Add a new mapping as follows:
Export field (NetSuite)
Import field (Amazon MWS)
- Click Save & Close.
- Run the “NetSuite Transfer Order to Amazon Inbound Shipment Plan” flow.