While listing a product on eBay, you should provide any one of the product identifiers. As UPC (Universal Product Code) is mostly used across the sellers, by default, the integration app is set up to sync UPC as an identifier. To sync other product identifiers, such as EAN (European Article Number), configure the following additional steps.
Configure your NetSuite saved search
- Login to your NetSuite account.
- In the NetSuite global search bar, enter “Celigo eBay Item Export Search.”
- From the search results, select the appropriate saved search.
- On the appropriate “Celigo eBay Item Export Search Results” page, click Edit this Search.
- Go to Results tab > Columns sub-tab.
- Add a new column as follows:
Enter the custom field name.
Example: EAN Code
Configure additional mapping
- Login to your integrator.io account.
- Click eBay - NetSuite integration app.
- Go to Flows > Product.
- Next to the “NetSuite Item to eBay Item Add/Update” flow, click Mappings.
- Add the following new mapping:
Export field (NetSuite)
Import field (eBay)
- Click Save
Recommended: After you configure the mapping, in the right-side preview pane, search and verify if the EAN value is considered by the saved search.
- Click Save & Close.