The Sandbox environment for your integrations within integrator.io enables you to test new flows and change the existing flows before you make any changes to the production environment.
Access my integrator.io Sandbox environment
To access the integrator.io Sandbox environment:
- Sign in to your integrator.io account.
- Toggle to your Sandbox environment. If you do not see this option, you don’t have a license to an integrator.io Sandbox environment yet. Contact your Celigo account manager to get access.
Install integration apps into my integrator.io Sandbox environment
To install integration apps into the integrator.io Sandbox environment:
- In the left pane, click Marketplace.
- Browse to the integration app you want to install.
- Install it in your integrator.io Sandbox environment.
- Before installing in the integrator.io Production environment, install integration apps in the integrator.io Sandbox environment and connect them to the corresponding sandbox/test instances of the applications, such as NetSuite, Salesforce, and Shopify.
- Test flows and mappings within the Sandbox environment. Validate the configuration between Sandbox and Production environments before turning on the flows to ensure that the field mappings or the request bodies are accurate.
- Once you are live with your integration app in your Production environment, test any subsequent changes to the integration first in the integrator.io Sandbox environment, then migrate them over to the Production environment. For more information on how to migrate an integration, see Clone integrations and flows.
- For a NetSuite sandbox account, NetSuite (by design) does not allow App Developers (like Celigo) to push updates to SuiteBundles/SuiteApps and therefore, the NetSuite admins must manually upgrade the SuiteBundles/SuiteApps to get updates as new releases are made available by the App Developers. You must periodically upgrade your bundles in the NetSuite Sandbox environment to ensure your integration app in your integrator.io Sandbox environment stays up to date. Otherwise, Celigo cannot keep your integration app updated to the latest bundle.