Information: Refer to the integrator.io release notes for October 2020 updates.
Sync NetSuite item groups
An item group is an item type in NetSuite that is a single unit made up of several individual items (components). You can create an item group with various other item types such as inventory, non-inventory, matrix, and kit/package items.
Important: You can sync item group data only on the premium edition of the integration app.
The integration app supports to sync item type: item group only using the following flows:
- “Shopify Order to NetSuite Order Add” and “Shopify Order to NetSuite Order/CashSale Add”
- NetSuite Fulfillment to Shopify Fulfillment Add
- NetSuite Kit and Item Group Inventory to Shopify Inventory Add/Update
Note: Using this flow you can sync item group data only if you have a premium subscription to the integration app.
A new Manage NetSuite item groups using setting is introduced in the integration app > Settings > General section that manages the behavior of the item group. In the setting:
- If you select the Member component, the price, quantity, and tax are equally considered from all the available components in the item group.
- If you select the Master component, the price, quantity, and tax are considered only on the item selected in the eTail Master component field in the NetSuite Item group record > eTail tab. When you select the master component, the price, taxes, and quantity is not considered on the remaining components in the item group.
For more information, see Sync NetSuite item groups.
Payout reconciliation add on: “Set posting date as “to date” for NetSuite deposit” setting to consider the “to date” as posting date
When you uncheck the Set posting date as “to date” for the NetSuite deposit checkbox (Settings > Payout section), the integration app no longer imports today’s date on the NetSuite deposit record. The integration app considers the payout date and displays the same on the NetSuite deposit record. If you check the Set posting date as “to date” for the NetSuite deposit checkbox, the flow syncs the posting date as “to date” on the NetSuite deposit record.