A. Set up an Easyship connection
Start establishing a connection to Easyship in either of the following ways:
- From the Resources menu, select Connections. Then, click + Create connection at the top right.
– or –
- While working in a new or existing integration, you can add an application to a flow simply by clicking Add source or Add destination/lookup.
In the resulting Application list, select Easyship.
The Create connection pane opens with required and advanced settings.
B. Supply required Easyship account information
At this point, you’re presented with settings for providing Easyship authentication:
Name (required): Provide a clear and distinguishable name. Throughout integrator.io imports and exports, you will have the option to choose this new connection, and a unique identifier will prove helpful later when selecting among a list of connections that you’ve created.
Application (required, non-editable): A reminder of the app you’re editing.
API access token (required): Enter the API key for your Easyship app. Multiple layers of protection are in place, including AES 256 encryption, to keep your connection’s token safe. When editing this form later, you must enter this value again; it is stored only for a saved connection.
To get an API token, log in to your Easyship dashboard at app.easyship.com/login.
From the Connect menu, choose New integration.
At the bottom of the New integration page, select API integration.
This integration will provide your connection with the API access that integrator.io needs to export and import data:
- Name your integration.
- Copy the Access token for your API access token, above.
- Set the permissions by clicking to Edit the app’s scopes.
C. Edit advanced Easyship settings
Before continuing, you have the opportunity to provide additional configuration information, if needed, for the Easyship connection.
D. Test and save the connection
Once you have configured the Easyship connection, you have a few options for continuing:
- Save – click this button to test the connection, commit the new connection so that it will be available to all integrations for your account
- Save & close – click to test and save the connection and exit the Create connection pane
- Cancel – click to exit without saving any new changes
- Test connection – click this button to verify that your new connection is free of errors
When you test or save the connection, it is verified before continuing.
The new connection is now successfully added to your account. It will be applied to the current source or destination app, if you created it within a flow. Otherwise, you may proceed to register the connection with an integration.