Faire is an online marketplace for retailers and brands.
- A. Set up a Faire connection
- B. Provide required Faire application details
- C. Edit advanced Faire settings
- D. Test and save the connection
Start establishing a connection to Faire in either of the following ways:
- From the Resources menu, select Connections. Then, click + Create connection at the top right.
– or –
- While working in a new or existing integration, you can add an application to a flow simply by clicking Add source or Add destination/lookup.
In the resulting Application list, select Faire.
The Create connection pane opens with required and advanced settings.
At this point, you’re presented with settings for providing Faire authentication:
Name (required): Provide a clear and distinguishable name. Throughout integrator.io imports and exports, you will have the option to choose this new connection, and a unique identifier will prove helpful later when selecting among a list of connections that you’ve created.
Application (required, non-editable): A reminder of the app you’re editing.
Account type (required): Select one of the following, depending on the account you’re connecting to:
API access token (required): Enter the API token provided for Faire marketplace seller integration. (Submit a Faire support ticket to receive your unique, secret API token.) Multiple layers of protection are in place, including AES 256 encryption, to keep your connection’s token safe. When editing this form later, you must enter this value again; it is stored only for a saved connection.
Before continuing, you have the opportunity to provide additional configuration information, if needed, for the Faire connection.
Once you have configured the Faire connection, you have a few options for continuing:
- Save – click this button to test the connection, commit the new connection so that it will be available to all integrations for your account
- Save & close – click to test and save the connection and exit the Create connection pane
- Cancel – click to exit without saving any new changes
- Test connection – click this button to verify that your new connection is free of errors
When you test or save the connection, it is verified before continuing.
The new connection is now successfully added to your account. It will be applied to the current source or destination app, if you created it within a flow. Otherwise, you may proceed to register the connection with an integration.
- Connect Faire to Anything
Integrate Faire, boost productivity, and unlock even more value from your business applications