A. Set up a Miva connection
Start establishing a connection to Miva in either of the following ways:
- From the Resources menu, select Connections. Then, click + Create connection at the top right.
– or –
- While working in a new or existing integration, you can add an application to a flow simply by clicking Add source or Add destination/lookup.
In the resulting Application list, select Miva.
The Create connection pane opens with required and advanced settings.
B. Supply required Miva account information
At this point, you’re presented with settings for providing Miva authentication:
Name (required): Provide a clear and distinguishable name. Throughout integrator.io imports and exports, you will have the option to choose this new connection, and a unique identifier will prove helpful later when selecting among a list of connections that you’ve created.
Application (required, non-editable): A reminder of the app you’re editing.
API endpoint (required): Paste your unique account URL, provided in the Miva admin. For example, if your endpoint is set up at
Store code (required): Enter the code, as listed in your Miva store’s settings.
API token (required): Enter the API token found in the Miva admin. Multiple layers of protection are in place, including AES 256 encryption, to keep your connection’s token safe. When editing this form later, you must enter this value again; it is stored only for a saved connection.
To copy your API endpoint, log in to your Miva admin and select Domain settings from the main menu. In the Site configuration section, copy the value of Base URL for graphics (without the protocol https://).
To retrieve your API token and set the connection’s permissions,
- While still logged into Miva, select Users from the main menu.
- On the Users page, open the API tokens tab.
- Click the + button; the Add API token form opens to prompt you to edit the settings.
- Name your new token.
- Copy the generated Access token for your API access token, above.
- Set the Allowed IP address to 0.0.0.0/0.
- Select Accept requests without signature.
- Select Accept requests without timestamp.
- Click Save.
C. Edit advanced Miva settings
Before continuing, you have the opportunity to provide additional configuration information, if needed, for the Miva connection.
D. Test the connection
Once you have configured the Miva connection, you have a few options for continuing:
- Save – click this button to test the connection, commit the new connection so that it will be available to all integrations for your account
- Save & close – click to test and save the connection and exit the Create connection pane
- Cancel – click to exit without saving any new changes
- Test connection – click this button to verify that your new connection is free of errors
When you test or save the connection, it is verified before continuing.
The new connection is now successfully added to your account. It will be applied to the current source or destination app, if you created it within a flow. Otherwise, you may proceed to register the connection with an integration.
- Connect Miva to Anything
Integrate Miva, boost productivity, and unlock even more value from your business applications