ChannelApe is an inventory management platform that helps customers to optimize their inventory, order, and fulfillment management practices.
Set up a connection
This video demonstrates creating a ChannelApe connection.
After you start the connection, you have to configure it in the Create connection panel and must complete all of the required * authentication settings:
|Name your connection *||Enter a clear and distinguishable name. Throughout integrator.io imports and exports, you will have the option to choose this new connection. A unique identifier will prove helpful later when selecting it from a list of the connections in your account.|
|Enter your ChannelApe private API key.
Multiple layers of protection, including AES 256 encryption, are in place to keep your API key safe. When editing this connection, you must re-enter this value each time; it is stored only when the connection is saved and never displayed as text.
How to retrieve the private API key
Tip: This connector documentation describes only the settings shown for the Simple view. For the corresponding HTTP settings, see token auth universal connector documentation.
To generate a new private key, create an API account for your business:
- Sign in to your ChannelApe account.
- Navigate to Settings > Business > API accounts.
- From Available integrations, select Public API and click Enable.
- In Add API account, enter API name.
- Click +. The API account panel appears.
- Copy Private key.
- Click Download or Yes, I have copied/downloaded my private key.
- Make sure to copy or download the private key because you cannot see the private key again.
- If you want to access the APIs via a user account, make a Users – Create session request, and copy that session ID for the X-Channel-Ape-Authorization-Token. For more information, see ChannelApe API Documentation.