The error logging mechanisms are controlled by the following flows in the Integration App:
- NetSuite to Salesforce Flow Status and Error: The flow syncs error and error status from NetSuite to Salesforce. This flow is valid for Account, Customer, Order to Opportunity, Order to Order and Item fulfilment flows.
- Salesforce to NetSuite Flow Status and Error: The flow syncs error and error status from Salesforce to NetSuite. This flow is valid for Account, Contact, Order and Opportunity flows.
When you want to know the status of a record that is either being edited in NetSuite or Salesforce, you can enable the flows from the Flows > Flow Status section in the Integration App. The above-mentioned flows are real-time in behavior.
You can sync records between NetSuite and Salesforce or vice-versa in three statuses:
- Success: You’ll see this status if the record has no errors
- In progress: You’ll see this status when the flow is triggered and the record is attempted to sync
- Error: You’ll see this status the sync fails due to any reason and the error message field will have information about the error
- To manage the status of the error record,
- In NetSuite, see the “Celigo Integration NetSuite Status” custom record
- In Salesforce, see the “Celigo Integration Salesforce Status” relative list
- By default, the mappings are already configured. You can edit the mappings to add any additional fields from Flow > Flow Status > <select the appropriate flow> > Edit mapping as per your needs.
- When you enable the “NetSuite to Salesforce Flow Status and Error” flow and if a record has an error, the error message on NetSuite looks like:
- When you enable the “Salesforce to NetSuite Flow Status and Error” flow and if a record has an error, the error message on Salesforce looks like:
Note: By default these flows are disabled.
Information:If you have multiple tiles in your Integration App and if there is any record with an error, the tag name is prefixed to the flow name in NetSuite.
Example: If you have the tag name configured as “save” in your Integration App, it is prefixed to the flow name on the error record.