integrator.io does not yet offer a built-in connector to inSided, but you can integrate with the API by setting up a universal HTTP connection with the OAuth 2.0 authentication type, as demonstrated below:
- A. Set up an HTTP connection
- B. Edit HTTP application details
- C. Configure auth settings
- D. Save, test, and authorize
- E. Integrate with inSided
Start establishing an HTTP connection to inSided in either of the following ways:
- From the Resources menu, select Connections. Then, click + Create connection at the top right.
– or –
- While working in a new or existing integration, you can add an application to a flow simply by clicking Add source or Add destination/lookup.
In the resulting Application list, select HTTP.
The Create connection pane opens with required and advanced settings.
Note: This article is concerned only with the settings needed for inSided connections. For complete field documentation, see Set up an OAuth 2.0 HTTP connection.
Configure HTTP headers: Enter the name
content-type and the value
Base URI: Paste the URL where you sign in to your inSided account – for example,
Media type: Accept the default value, JSON.
Continuing in the Create connection pane, select OAuth 2.0 for the Authentication type. The settings then become specific to OAuth 2.0 connections:
Grant type: Select Client credentials, as required by inSided.
iClient: Assuming you haven’t yet established an inSided iClient (token ID-secret pair), click the + button to create one. Enter an identifiable Name along with the Client ID and Client secret from your inSided account. Click Save & close to add the iClient to your integrator.io account and select it for this connection.
Access token URL: Paste the same value you entered for the Base URI, above, followed by
Client authentication: Select Send as basic auth header.
Location: Select Header.
Header name: Accept the default value, Authorization.
Scheme: Select Bearer.
Once you have configured the HTTP connection, you have a few options for continuing:
- Save & authorize – click this button to test the connection, commit the new connection so that it will be available to all integrations for your account (and applied to the current source or destination app, if you created it within a flow)
- Cancel – click this link to exit connection creation without saving
- Test connection – click this button to verify that your new connection is free of errors
When you test or save the connection, it is verified before continuing.
If the connection fails, double-check the provided settings, and test again.
Then, when creating a flow step (such as an export, import, or lookup) to inSided, start by selecting an HTTP application, and then choose your inSided connection for it.