- A. Set up a Clover connection
- B. Edit Clover application details
- C. Edit advanced Clover settings
Start establishing a connection to Clover in either of the following ways:
- From the Resources menu, select Connections. Then, click + Create connection at the top right.
– or –
- While working in a new or existing integration, you can add an application to a flow simply by clicking Add source or Add destination/lookup.
In the resulting Application list, select Clover.
The Create connection pane opens with required and advanced settings.
Edit the General settings specific to this connection resource.
Name (required): Provide a clear and distinguishable name. Throughout integrator.io imports and exports, you will have the option to choose this new connection, and a unique identifier will prove helpful later when selecting among a list of connections that you’ve created.
Application (required, non-editable): A reminder of the app you’re editing.
Select your environment and region, enter your merchant ID, and select or create the iClient in the Application details section.
Callback URL (read-only): Copy this integrator.io callback URL to provide directions to Clover for where to go after authentication. (This URL should be whitelisted with the authorization server.)
Environment (required): Select the Clover environment you are using to authenticate with (Production or Sandbox).
Region (required): Select the region associated with your Clover app.
Merchant ID (required): Enter the Merchant ID associated with your Clover app.
On the homepage of your developer dashboard, click Create app:
Name the new app, set its regions, and click Create:
Copy the App ID and App secret from the resulting app for your connection’s iClient pair.
Then, click to edit the App type:
Choose REST clients > Web and click Save:
Now that you have a REST API app, you can edit its settings:
Enter the Callback URL (https://integrator.io/connection/oauth2callback), above, for the Clover app’s Site URL and click Save:
- Sign in to your Clover account (or return to the Businesses dashboard, if you were still signed in at the Developer dashboard from earlier).
- From the Setup menu, select Merchants.
- Copy the ID listed under the merchant.
Before continuing, you have the opportunity to provide additional configuration information, if needed, for the Clover connection.
Save & authorize – click to save the connection and exit the Create connection pane.
Cancel – click to exit without saving any new changes.
The new connection is now successfully added to your account. It will be applied to the current source or destination app, if you created it within a flow. Otherwise, you may proceed to register the connection with an integration.