You can subscribe to email alerts when a new batch is created from the bank file and all its transactions are processed (once the first level of processing is completed) in NetSuite. The email notifications are sent to the recipient users specified on the saved searches.
Two saved searches are added to the Celigo Cash App bundle to help you receive the email notifications:
- Celigo Cash App Batch Email Notification Setup
- Celigo Cash App Transaction Email Notification Setup
Both the saved searches have the criteria set on them to send the email for the batch and transactions that are created today.
You can configure the fields you want to show in the email from the Results section on the saved search.
Setup recipients on the saved search
You need to set up the recipients to receive the email. Go to List > Search > Saved searches> [Celigo Cash App Batch Email Notification Setup/ Celigo Cash App Transaction Email Notification Setup]>Notification Setup > Email > Specific Recipients > Recipient and add the users.
- Check the Send email alerts when records are created/updated checkbox to receive emails when the records are created and updated.
- Check the Allow users to subscribe checkbox to enable users other than specified recipients to sign up for alerts.
Configure the saved search
Tip: It is recommended to have a unique name for the saved searches.
- Celigo Cash App Batch Email Notification Setup: The saved search is used to send emails when a new batch is created from the bank file in the NetSuite. In NetSuite, go to Lists > Search > Saved searches > Celigo Cash App batch email notification setup
Mapping changes to use this saved search
You need to configure the mappings in your Integration App to see the values for the columns on the email that you have selected in the Results section on the saved search.
In your Integration App, go to Flows > Bank file to NetSuite > Edit mapping and map the columns you selected and click Save.
- Celigo Cash App Transaction Email Notification Setup: The saved search is used to send emails when all the transactions are processed from the bank file in NetSuite.
In NetSuite, go to Lists > Search > Saved searches > Celigo Cash App transaction email notification setup.
You’ll not receive an email until all transactions in a batch are processed.This behaviour is handled on the saved search at Celigo Cash App transaction email notification setup > Email > Updated Fields > Unprocessed (Count) = 0.
Note: You can change this criteria as desired.
Please sign in to leave a comment.