A. Set up a Pricefx connection
Start establishing a connection to Pricefx in either of the following ways:
- From the Resources menu, select Connections. Then, click + Create connection at the top right.
– or –
- While working in a new or existing integration, you can add an application to a flow simply by clicking Add source or Add destination/lookup.
In the resulting Application list, select Pricefx.
The Create connection pane opens with required and advanced settings.
B. Supply required Pricefx account information
At this point, you’re presented with a series of options for providing Pricefx authentication.
Name (required): Provide a clear and distinguishable name. Throughout integrator.io imports and exports, you will have the option to choose this new connection, and a unique identifier will prove helpful later when selecting among a list of connections that you’ve created.
Application (required, non-editable): A reminder of the app you’re editing.
Base URL (required): Provide the domain for your PriceFx account. For example, if your account is located at
https://test.pricefx.com/pricefx, then enter
test.pricefx.com. For more information, refer to How to Access the API.
Username (required): Enter the username of your Pricefx account.
Password (required): Enter the password for your Pricefx account. Multiple layers of protection are in place, including AES 256 encryption, to keep your connection’s password safe. When editing this form later, you must enter this value again; it is stored only when the connection is saved and never displayed as text.
Partition (required): Enter the partition of your Pricefx account, as listed in Pricefx Administration > User admin.
C. Edit advanced Pricefx settings
Before continuing, you have the opportunity to provide additional configuration information, if needed, for the Pricefx connection.
D. Test the connection
Once you have configured the Pricefx connection, you have a few options for continuing:
- Save – click this button to test the connection, commit the new connection so that it will be available to all integrations for your account
- Save & close – click to test and save the connection and exit the Create connection pane
- Close – click to exit without saving any new changes
- Test connection – click this button to verify that your new connection is free of errors
When you test or save the connection, it is verified before continuing.
The new connection is now successfully added to your account. It will be applied to the current source or destination app, if you created it within a flow. Otherwise, you may proceed to register the connection with an integration.