Rate this feature
Included in the Feb. 2021 release You can set up and configure an import dedicated to removing specific files from your NetSuite file cabinet.
- A. Create an import
- B. Instruct the import to delete matching files
- C. Review the import’s settings and save
- Open Flow builder, and click + to add a new destination or lookup to the flow.
- Choose NetSuite for the application.
- Edit the Create destination/lookup settings as follows:
- What would you like to do? – Choose Import records into destination application
- Connection – Select an existing NetSuite connection to accept or edit it, or click + to add a new one
- Use existing import – Leave this setting unchecked to start a new import. If you want to insert an existing step at this point in the flow, check the Use existing import setting and select the flow step in the drop-down that appears before continuing to the next step.
- Click Next.
Name the new import, and then continue in the section How would you like the records imported?, as described below:
- For Record type, select Document.
- Under Operation, click Delete. Additional file deletion options become available.
- Set Ignore missing records according to your business requirements:
- Checked – If a file does not exist in the NetSuite file cabinet, you will see the Ignored column incremented in your flow’s Run dashboard
Unchecked – If a file does not exist in the NetSuite file cabinet, you will see the following error in your flow’s Run dashboard:
"cannot\"delete\" record without internalid"
- Set one or more filters to search for files in NetSuite:
- Under How can we find existing records? click the Filter ( ) button. The Define lookup criteria editor opens.
- Add one or more filters to match the file name, such as…
- Click Save & close to return to the import.
Before you finish adding the import to your flow, open the Advanced section. Make sure that SuiteScript 1.0 is selected for the NetSuite API version. (File deletion doesn’t currently function with Celigo NetSuite Integrator 2.0.)
Click Save & close to add this import to your flow. Field mapping is not required for an import of this type.
You may now run your flow, check its success, and sign in to NetSuite to verify the file cabinet changes.