If you have multiple accounts, banks, or stores configured in your Integration App, it’s easy to view all the integration flows, connections, and manage errors with the Integration App all-store view. In this view, you can find the respective store name next to each flow in the “Flows” tab. You can also search for the flows within a flow category in the search bar.
Note: You can switch back to the single-store view by selecting an account, bank, or store from the drop-down menu at the upper right.
Understand the all-store view
- In the Flows tab, you can see all-store integration flows on a single page within the selected category.
- In the Connections tab, you can see all connections on a single page.
- In the Dashboard tab, you can find the status of all stores’ integration flow jobs run on a single page.
- By default, on the settings page, you won’t see any settings unless you select an account, bank, or store from the drop-down menu at the upper right. The settings and their values are store-specific.
- The multi-store view lets you review and manage errors across all the stores on a single page. You’ll find the total error count on the Integration tile. An aggregated count of errors is displayed next to each flow category in the Integration App left pane. In the Flows tab, you can find the individual error count for each flow.
- On the uninstall page, by default, no account, bank, or store is selected.