Google Sheets is a web-based application that enables users to create, update, and modify spreadsheets and share data online in real-time.
Set up a connection
After you start the connection, configure it in the Create connection panel and complete all of the required * authentication settings:
|Name your connection *
|Enter a clear and distinguishable name.
Throughout integrator.io imports and exports, you will have the option to choose this new connection. A unique identifier will prove helpful later when selecting it from a list of the connections in your account.
Scopes are OAuth 2.0 permissions that the Google Sheets API defines to limit access to your account.
Tip: This connector documentation describes only the settings shown for the Simple view. For the corresponding HTTP settings, see OAuth 2.0 auth universal connector documentation.
- Click Scope.
- To access all of the scopes in the API, click the
– or –
Check the scopes you want to add and click the button.
- Click Save.
The following scopes are available:
|Allows read-only access to the user's sheets and their properties.
|Allows read/write access to the user's sheets and their properties.
- Click Save & authorize to commit your changes and proceed to sign in with Google Sheets.
- After signing in, review the permissions for the integration and click Allow.
- Google Sheets API guide
- Supported Google Sheets APIs
- Related topics and community posts: