A. Set up an Adobe Sign connection
Start establishing a connection to Adobe Sign in either of the following ways:
- From the Resources menu, select Connections. Then, click + Create connection at the top right.
– or –
- While working in a new or existing integration, you can add an application to a flow by clicking Add source or Add destination/lookup.
In the resulting Application list, select Adobe Sign.
B. Provide Adobe Sign connection details
On the Create Connection page, set the following options:
Name (required): Provide a clear and distinguishable name. Throughout integrator.io imports and exports, you will have the option to choose this new connection, and a unique identifier will prove helpful later when selecting among a list of connections that you’ve created.
Application (required, non-editable): A reminder of the app you’re editing.
Subdomain (required): You can find your subdomain by signing in to Adobe Sign. Enter the subdomain that displays in the URL after you sign in. For example, in https://na3.adobesign.com the subdomain is na3.
Email Id (required): Enter the email for the Adobe Sign account the API should use.
IClient (required): Select the iClient pair that stores the Adobe Sign client ID and client secret. To add an iClient and configure your credentials, click the plus (+) button. Click the edit ( ) button to modify a selected iClient. Be sure to give the iClient a recognizable name for use in any other connections.
- Sign in to Adobe Sign.
- On the API tab, click API Applications.
- Create a new application.
- Select the new application and click Configure OAuth for Application.
- The client ID and client secret appear on the configuration page. You can copy each of these values and paste it into integrator.io.
- For the Redirect URI, paste the Callback URL from integrator.io.
- Enable the appropriate scopes necessary to support your integration needs.
- Save the configuration.
Callback URL (not editable): Click the copy icon ( ) to copy the URL to the clipboard. This URL is required within the OAuth configuration for Adobe Sign and is referred to as the Redirect URI.
Configure scopes (required): Scopes are permissions that the Adobe Sign API defines to limit the access to your account. To select the scopes for this connection,
- Click the Configure scopes button.
- To access all of the scopes in the API, click the » button.
– or –
Check the scopes you want to add, and click the > button.
C. Edit advanced Adobe Sign settings (optional)
D. Test the connection
Click Save & authorize to save the settings and test the connection.
- Upon successful connection, you are prompted to sign in to Adobe Sign. Once you sign in, you must click Allow Access to authorize the access based on the configured scopes.
- If you receive an error message, check your OAuth configuration in Adobe Sign and the integrator.io connection settings. After making corrections, click Save & authorize.