Start establishing a connection to Authorize.net in either of the following ways:
- From the Resources menu, select Connections. Then, click + Create connection at the top right.
– or –
- While working in a new or existing integration, you can add an application to a flow simply by clicking Add source or Add destination/lookup.
In the resulting Application list, select Authorize.net.
The Create connection pane opens with required and advanced settings.
At this point, you’re presented with a series of options for providing Freshworks CRM authentication.
Name (required): Provide a clear and distinguishable name. Throughout integrator.io imports and exports, you will have the option to choose this new connection, and a unique identifier will prove helpful later when selecting among a list of connections that you’ve created.
Application (required, non-editable): A reminder of the app you’re editing.
Account type (required): Select the environment for the connection (Production or Sandbox).
API login id (required): Enter the unique API Login ID. The API Login ID is provided in the Merchant Interface and must be stored securely. The API Login ID and Transaction Key together provide the merchant authentication required for access to the payment gateway.
Transaction key (required): Enter the unique transaction key. The merchant Transaction Key is provided in the Merchant Interface and must be stored securely. The API Login ID and Transaction Key together provide the merchant authentication required for access to the payment gateway.
- Log in to your Authorize.net account.
- Click Settings > API Credentials & Keys.
- From this page you can copy your API Login ID and generate New Transaction Key or a New Signature Key.
Before continuing, you have the opportunity to provide additional configuration information, if needed, for the Authorize.net connection.
Once you have configured the Authorize.net connection, you have a few options for continuing:
- Save – click this button to test the connection, commit the new connection so that it will be available to all integrations for your account
- Save & close – click to test and save the connection and exit the Create connection pane
- Cancel – click to exit without saving any new changes
- Test connection – click this button to verify that your new connection is free of errors
When you test or save the connection, it is verified before continuing.
The new connection is now successfully added to your account. It will be applied to the current source or destination app if you created it within a flow. Otherwise, you may proceed to register the connection with an integration.