PrestaShop is a freemium, open source e-commerce platform. The software is published under the Open Software License (OSL)
Set up a connection
After you start the connection, configure it in the Create connection panel and complete all of the required * authentication settings:
|Enter a clear and distinguishable name.
Throughout integrator.io imports and exports, you will have the option to choose this new connection. A unique identifier will prove helpful later when selecting it from a list of the connections in your account.
|Select one of the following options:
Select an agent from the list.
|Enter your PrestaShop back office URL.
For example, if your login URL is
http://localhost/prestashop/admin12345, then enter
|Enter your PrestaShop API key.
Multiple layers of protection, including AES 256 encryption, are in place to keep your API key safe. When editing this connection, you must re-enter this value each time; it is stored only when the connection is saved and never displayed as text.
Tip: This connector documentation describes only the settings shown for the Simple view. For the corresponding HTTP settings, see custom auth universal connector documentation.
- Sign in to your PrestaShop store’s back office.
- Navigate to Configure > Advanced parameters > Webservice.
- In the Webservice page > Configuration section > switch the Enable PrestaShop’s webservice toggle to Yes.
- Click Save.
- Click Add new webservice key.
- Review the Permissions, and select the Scopes.
- Click Generate and Copy the API key.