Start establishing a connection to Pipedrive in either of the following ways:
- From the Resources menu, select Connections. Then, click + Create connection at the top right.
– or –
- While working in a new or existing integration, you can add an application to a flow simply by clicking Add source or Add destination/lookup.
In the resulting Application list, select Pipedrive.
The Create connection pane opens with required and advanced settings.
At this point, you’re presented with a series of options for providing Freshworks CRM authentication.
Name (required): Provide a clear and distinguishable name. Throughout integrator.io imports and exports, you will have the option to choose this new connection, and a unique identifier will prove helpful later when selecting among a list of connections that you’ve created.
Application (required, non-editable): A reminder of the app you’re editing.
Authentication type (required): Select OAuth 2.0 as the authentication type for the connection. The form changes depending on which authentication type you choose.
Subdomain (required): You can find your subdomain by logging in to your portal. Enter the URL that displays in your browser after logging in.
iClient: You can select an iClient if you already have one set up. Otherwise click the + icon next to this field and enter the Client ID and Client secret. Use the following steps to retrieve those credentials from Pipedrive:
- Log in to your Pipedrive developer account (or request a developer sandbox account if you haven’t already).
- Click Tools and integrations > Marketplace manager.
- Click Create new app in the top right corner.
- Fill in the necessary details and add scopes.
- In the Callback URL field, paste the intergrator.io callback URL which is displayed while creating a connection.
- Click Save.
- The Client ID and Client Secret are displayed once you save your app details.
Callback URL: This should always be https://integrator.io/connection/oauth2callback (or https://eu.integrator.io/connection/oauth2callback if in Europe).
Before continuing, you have the opportunity to provide additional configuration information, if needed, for the Pipedrive connection.
Once you have configured the Pipedrive connection save and authorize the connection:
- Save & authorize – click this button to commit the new connection so that it will be available to all integrations for your account. When you select Save & authorize, you are presented with a Pipedrive login screen in a new browser window. Log in to your Pipedrive account and install the app to establish a successful connection.
- Cancel – click to exit without saving any new changes
The new connection is now successfully added to your account. It will be applied to the current source or destination app, if you created it within a flow. Otherwise, you may proceed to register the connection with an integration.