A. Set up a Fulfillment.com connection
Start establishing a connection to Fulfillment.com in either of the following ways:
- From the Resources menu, select Connections. Then, click + Create connection at the top right.
– or –
- While working in a new or existing integration, you can add an application to a flow by clicking a source or destination. In the resulting Application list, select Fulfillment.com. Then, click the plus sign (+) to the right of Connection to edit the settings.
In the resulting Application list, select Fulfillment.com.
The Create connection pane opens with required and advanced settings.
B. Supply required Fulfillment.com account information
At this point, you're presented with a series of options for providing Fulfillment.com authentication.
- Name (required): Name the connection.
- Application (read-only): This field displays the service you are connecting to (Fulfillment.com).
- Client ID (required): Contact Fulfillment.com support to retrieve your Client ID.
- Client secret (required): Contact Fulfillment.com support to retrieve your Client secret. These tokens should NOT be freely given out, they should only be given to parties trusted with access to your company's data.
- Username (required): Enter the username for your Fulfillment.com account.
- Password (required): Enter the password for your Fulfillment.com account.
- Generate token (required): Click this button to generate a new token.
- Token: This field value is automatically generated when you click Generate token.
C. Edit advanced Fulfillment.com settings
Before continuing, you have the opportunity to provide additional configuration information, if needed, for the Fulfillment.com connection.
D. Test the connection
Once you have configured the Fulfillment.com connection, you have a few options for continuing:
- Save – click this button to test the connection, commit the new connection so that it will be available to all integrations for your account
- Save & close – click to test and save the connection and exit the Create connection pane
- Cancel – click to exit without saving any new changes
- Test connection – click this button to verify that your new connection is free of errors
When you test or save the connection, it is verified before continuing.
The new connection is now successfully added to your account. It will be applied to the current source or destination app, if you created it within a flow. Otherwise, you may proceed to register the connection with an integration.