Integrator.io supports connections to the Reviews endpoints of the Yotpo UGC API. Setting up a connection to Yotpo enables you to sync customer reviews with other applications.
A. Set up a Yotpo connection
In integrator.io, establish a connection to Yotpo in either of the following ways:
- From the Resources menu, select Connections. Then, click + Create connection at the top right.
– or –
- While working in a new or existing integration, you can add an application to a flow by clicking Add source or Add destination/lookup.
In the resulting Application list, select Yotpo.
B. Provide Yotpo connection details
On the Create Connection page, set the following options:
Name (required): Provide a clear and distinguishable name. Throughout integrator.io imports and exports, you will have the option to choose this new connection, and a unique identifier will prove helpful later when selecting among a list of connections that you’ve created.
Application (required, non-editable): A reminder of the app you’re editing.
API key (required): Paste or enter the Yotpo key.
API secret (required): Paste or enter the Yotpo secret.
- Sign in to your Yotpo Reviews & Ratings account as an administrator.
- Click on the profile icon at the top right corner of the screen.
- Select Store Settings.
- At the bottom of the General Settings section, copy your API credentials.
Token (required): Click the Generate token button to have integrator.io fill in an encrypted access token.
C. Edit advanced Yotpo settings (optional)
D. Test the connection
Click Save & close.
A message appears to confirm a successful connection.
If you receive an error message, try re-entering your API key and secret.