A. Set up a OneLogin connection
Start establishing an HTTP connection to OneLogin in either of the following ways:
- From the Resources menu, select Connections. Then, click + Create connection at the top right.
– or –
- While working in a new or existing integration, you can add an application to a flow simply by clicking Add source or Add destination/lookup.
In the resulting Application list, select OneLogin.
The Create connection pane opens with required and advanced settings.
At this point, you’re presented with a series of options for providing OneLogin authentication.
Name (required): Provide a clear and distinguishable name. Throughout integrator.io imports and exports, you will have the option to choose this new connection, and a unique identifier will prove helpful later when selecting among a list of connections that you’ve created.
Application (required, non-editable): A reminder of the app you’re editing.
Region (required): The OneLogin API operates in multiple regions determined by the domain name you use. Enter the region as determined by your domain name.
API key: Enter the Client ID for the app you've created in OneLogin.
API secret: Enter the Client secret for the app you've created in OneLogin.
- Log in to your OneLogin account as an Account owner or Administrator.
- Click the Developers tab from the top navigation menu.
- Click New Credential in the upper right corner of the page.
- Select the most appropriate scope for the purposes of your integration, and click Save.
- Copy the Client ID (for your API key) and the Client Secret (for your API secret).
Generate token: Click Generate token to retrieve a new token if necessary.
Token: Enter the token you use to access your OneLogin account. Multiple layers of protection are in place, including AES 256 encryption, to keep your connection’s token safe. When editing this form later, you must enter this value again; it is stored only when the connection is saved and never displayed as text.
Before continuing, you have the opportunity to provide additional configuration information, if needed, for the OneLogin connection.
D. Test the connection
Once you have configured the OneLogin connection, you have a few options for continuing:
- Save – click this button to test the connection, commit the new connection so that it will be available to all integrations for your account
- Save & close – click to test and save the connection and exit the Create connection pane
- Cancel – click to exit without saving any new changes
- Test connection – click this button to verify that your new connection is free of errors
When you test or save the connection, it is verified before continuing.
The new connection is now successfully added to your account. It will be applied to the current source or destination app, if you created it within a flow. Otherwise, you may proceed to register the connection with an integration.