- Install the template utility
- Step 1: Configure integrator.io connection
- Step 2: Copy resources from template zip file
- Understand the custom settings
You can now clone the Integration App setting values and mappings from one integration tile to another integration tile within the same or different environments (production or sandbox) with one bank at a time. This utility provides you the feasibility to set the base bank and destination banks as per your business needs.
You can clone your integration app setting values and mappings from one bank to another bank in a different integration tile of the following environments:
- Sandbox to sandbox
- Production to production
- Sandbox to production
- Production to sandbox
Note: You can clone from one source integration bank to the destination integration bank provided the file type of both the banks are the same.
The integration does NOT allow you to sync the following components:
- Saved searches in NetSuite
- Any customizations in your NetSuite account
- Be sure that the required bank is already installed in the existing integration app and ensure the NetSuite Connection is online to update the Setting changes on respective NetSuite Rule records.
- If you are trying to clone setting values and mappings between different environments, be sure to have the Integration App installed in the production and sandbox environments.
- Before you set up your connection, ensure to generate an access token at the account level with full access from Resources > API Tokens.
- Be sure to check the Developer mode checkbox in My Account > Profile.
- Login to your integrator.io account
- On the left menu, click Marketplace.
- Click on the NetSuite or Banking tile.
- Search for the Clone Cash Application Manager - NetSuite Integration tile and click Preview.
You can preview the components that are packaged as part of the selected integration.
- On the Clone Cash Application Manager - NetSuite Integration App page, click Install now.
- Read the Disclaimer, and accordingly click Proceed.
You will be navigated to configure your integrator.io connection.
- On the Install integration: Clone Cash Application Manager - NetSuite Integration App, next to Step 1, click Configure.
- On the “Set up connection” page, you can choose to set up either a new connection or an existing connection.
- If you choose to Use Existing Connection, select the connection from the drop-down list.
- If you choose to Setup New Connection, proceed with the below next steps.
- In the Name field, enter your connection name.
- Enter the access token generated at the account level with full access from Resources > API Tokens.
- It is recommended to retain the Advanced Settings and Custom Settings as is.
Important: In the Advanced Settings, ensure to select the value of the Concurrency level setting as “1.”
- Test the connection and click Save & Close.
Note: If an error is displayed while testing the connection, re-check your details, otherwise contact Celigo Support.
On the “Install app: Cash Application Manager clone utility”, next to Step 2, click Install.
After you successfully install the template zip, you’ll be redirected to the Flows page.
You can find the custom settings in the “Settings” tab. You will find the following details:
- Source Integration ID: Enter the source Integration App ID from which you desire to clone the setting values and mappings.
- Source bank name: Enter the source bank name. Enter the source bank to which mappings and settings should be referenced for cloning in your integration tile.
- Destination Integration ID: Enter the destination Integration App ID to which tile you wish to clone the data.
- Destination bank name: Enter the destination bank name.
- The error message is displayed on entering an incorrect destination bank name.
- Enter a different integration ID in the Source Integration ID and Destination Integration ID fields if you wish to clone data between different integration tiles.
- Source tile account map to Destination tile account map: Enter the account number of the source flow in order to map it to the designated destination flow. As the flows are not unique, while cloning, hence you need to provide an account number in order to map the source flow to the right destination flow.
- Mappings not to be replaced: Below this, specify the mappings, you don’t want to replace from the source integration bank to the destination integration bank. By default, few mandatory mappings are specified. All the mappings are segregated below their respective imports. The mappings are further segregated as “body-level” and “line-level.” Each list type will have its own grouping. For non-list (root level), the mappings are mentioned as body-level.
Note: Below the “MappingsToBeReplaced” section, enter the internal ID of the fields from the backend code. You can find the actual field names from /imports/<import ID>. As per the import.json, for body-level mappings, refer to the fields at the body level and for the line-level mappings, refer to the fields in any of the lists.
- Settings to be ignored: Specify the label names that should not be cloned to the other integration bank. As per your business needs, you can specify any other setting names that should not be cloned to the other integration bank.
- Should Copy Common Flows: Enter “true”, as an input, in order to use these mappings you have to edit (customize the fields based on current NetSuite Internal ids) and save the mappings, then the related mappings will reflect in NetSuite.
Note: If Source and Destination bank have the same flow names then not only the mentioned account number (flow), details (settings and mappings) will also clone all the account numbers (flows), details to the destination bank.
Limitation: The mapping files for the general section flows, will sync to the integrator.io account but will not update in NetSuite.