Note: An API Token is required to access the API Guide and Authentication Guide.
A. Set up a ReCharge connection
Start establishing a connection to ReCharge in either of the following ways:
- From the Resources menu, select Connections. Then, click + Create connection at the top right.
– or –
- While working in a new or existing integration, you can add an application to a flow simply by clicking Add source or Add destination/lookup.
In the resulting Application list, select ReCharge.
The Create connection pane opens with required and advanced settings.
B. Supply required ReCharge account information
At this point, you’re presented with a series of options for providing ReCharge authentication.
Name (required): Provide a clear and distinguishable name. Throughout integrator.io imports and exports, you will have the option to choose this new connection, and a unique identifier will prove helpful later when selecting among a list of connections that you’ve created.
Application (required, non-editable): A reminder of the app you’re editing.
API key (required): Enter the store token for your ReCharge account. API access is granted by ReCharge through their support team. Once it has been enabled for your store, go to Integrations and click API tokens on your dashboard.
Multiple layers of protection are in place, including AES 256 encryption, to keep your connection’s token safe. When editing this form later, you must enter this value again; it is stored only when the connection is saved and never displayed as text.
C. Edit advanced ReCharge settings
Before continuing, you have the opportunity to provide additional configuration information, if needed, for the ReCharge connection.
D. Test the connection
Once you have configured the ReCharge connection, you have a few options for continuing:
- Save – click this button to test the connection, commit the new connection so that it will be available to all integrations for your account
- Save & close – click to test and save the connection and exit the Create connection pane
- Cancel – click to exit without saving any new changes
- Test connection – click this button to verify that your new connection is free of errors
When you test or save the connection, it is verified before continuing.
The new connection is now successfully added to your account. It will be applied to the current source or destination app, if you created it within a flow. Otherwise, you may proceed to register the connection with an integration.