- Overview: Understanding the Pricefx – NetSuite integration template
- Install the Pricefx – NetSuite integration template
- Configure and run flows in the Pricefx – NetSuite integration template
Pricefx is a software-as-a-service (SaaS) platform that uses artificial intelligence (AI) to optimize customer prices, grow profits, and grow market shares with unified pricing across all customer segments, products, and channels. These operations can all be performed with a standard REST API in JSON format. This template allows you to connect your ERP, NetSuite, to Pricefx and manage prices for all your inventory items. This automated approach offers advantages for updating and adding customer data and inventory pricing.
The Pricefx – NetSuite template contains integration flows to automate processes for Pricefx customers who are syncing customer data and inventory prices with NetSuite. After installing and configuring the Pricefx – NetSuite template, you can enable only those flows needed for your business requirements.
- Visibility – gain insight into how funds are spent
- Self-service user experience – when you customize the Celigo integrator.io template, you gain control over the user interface in your company’s integrations
- Pricefx offers a unique and differentiated pricing model based on the level of optimization, management, or CPQ solutions your business needs
- Integrate effortlessly with a purpose-built, out-of-the-box integration
- Save time and minimize errors by eliminating manual data entry
The Celigo quickstart bundle contains workflows that you can easily configure and deploy without coding or IT support. The following built-in flows sync from the specified source data to the corresponding destination.
Pricefx to NetSuite
|Pricefx price lists to NetSuite price levels|
NetSuite to Pricefx
|NetSuite customers to Pricefx customers|
|NetSuite items to Pricefx products|
|NetSuite items to Pricefx product extensions|
Most integrator.io error messages clearly explain the error and suggest troubleshooting methods. If you are unsure of what the error means, contact Celigo support.
For errors passed through from Pricefx or NetSuite, see the respective endpoint documentation.