Omnisend is an email marketing, automated email, and SMS tool focused on e-commerce. It helps you to increase your sales without increasing your workload.
Set up a connection
This video demonstrates creating an Omnisend connection.
After you start the connection, configure it in the Create connection panel and complete all the required * authentication settings:
|Name your connection *||Enter a clear and distinguishable name. Throughout integrator.io imports and exports, you will have the option to choose this new connection. A unique identifier will prove helpful later when selecting it from a list of the connections in your account.|
|API key *||
Enter your Omnisend API key.
Tip: This connector documentation describes only the settings shown for the Simple view. For the corresponding HTTP settings, see token auth universal connector documentation.
- Sign in to your Omnisend account.
- Click your profile picture at the top right corner of your portal.
- Navigate to Store settings > API keys. The Store settings page appears.
- Click Create API key +.
- Enter Name.
- Check the required Permissions.
- Click Save. The Store settings page appears.
- Copy API key.