PandaDoc is an all-in-one document workflow automation platform that helps in creating, managing, and signing digital documents such as proposals, quotes, and contracts. For a list of supported endpoints, see Supported PandaDoc endpoints.
A. Set up a PandaDoc connection
Start establishing an token-based connection to PandaDoc in either of the following ways:
- From the Resources menu, select Connections. Then, click + Create connection at the top right.
– or –
- While working in a new or existing integration, you can add an application to a flow simply by clicking Add source or Add destination/lookup.
In the resulting Application list, select PandaDoc.
The Create connection pane opens with required and advanced settings.
At this point, you’re presented with a series of options for providing PandaDoc authentication.
Name (required): Provide a clear and distinguishable name. Throughout integrator.io imports and exports, you will have the option to choose this new connection, and a unique identifier will prove helpful later when selecting among a list of connections that you’ve created.
Application (required, non-editable): A reminder of the app you’re editing.
Authentication type (required): Select Token from the drop-down menu.
API key (required): Enter the API key provided by PandaDoc. Use the following steps to retrieve your API key from PandaDoc's website:
- Log in to PandaDoc.
- Click the avatar icon in the upper right corner of the page, and select Profile settings.
- Select Integrations in the left navigation menu.
- Select API in the upper right corner of the Integrations page.
- Click Copy for the Sandbox API or the Production API as needed.
Before continuing, you have the opportunity to provide additional configuration information, if needed, for the PandaDoc connection.
D. Test the connection
Once you have configured the PandaDoc connection, you have a few options for continuing:
- Save – click this button to test the connection, commit the new connection so that it will be available to all integrations for your account
- Save & close – click to test and save the connection and exit the Create connection pane
- Cancel – click to exit without saving any new changes
- Test connection – click this button to verify that your new connection is free of errors
When you test or save the connection, it is verified before continuing.
The new connection is now successfully added to your account. It will be applied to the current source or destination app, if you created it within a flow. Otherwise, you may proceed to register the connection with an integration.