SAP Business ByDesign is a cloud ERP solution built for small- and mid-market businesses and delivers prebuilt processes for everything from finance and sales to product management and purchasing on a single, unified solution.
Note: This connection is compatible with the latest SAP Business ByDesign version, Aug 2021 – v.21.08.
- A. Set up an SAP Business ByDesign connection
- B. Edit SAP Business ByDesign application details
- C. Edit advanced SAP Business ByDesign settings
- D. Test the connection
- Watch: Connecting to SAP Business ByDesign
Start establishing a connection to SAP Business ByDesign in either of the following ways:
- From the Resources menu, select Connections. Then, click + Create connection at the top right.
– or –
- While working in a new or existing integration, you can add an application to a flow simply by clicking Add source or Add destination/lookup.
In the resulting Application list, select SAP Business ByDesign.
The Create connection pane opens with required and advanced settings.
At this point, you’re presented with a series of options for providing SAP Business ByDesign authentication.
Name (required): Provide a clear and distinguishable name. Throughout integrator.io imports and exports, you will have the option to choose this new connection, and a unique identifier will prove helpful later when selecting among a list of connections that you’ve created.
Application (required, non-editable): A reminder of the app you’re editing.
Store URL (required): Enter your SAP Business ByDesign store URL. For example, if https://recruit14.sapbydesign.com is your instance, then type recruit14 for this setting.
Username (required): Enter the username for your SAP Business ByDesign account.
Password (required): Enter the password for your SAP Business ByDesign account. Multiple layers of protection are in place, including AES 256 encryption, to keep your connection’s password safe. When editing this form later, you must enter this value again; it is stored only when the connection is saved and never displayed as text.
Before continuing, you have the opportunity to provide additional configuration information, if needed, for the SAP Business ByDesign connection.
Once you have configured the SAP Business ByDesign connection, you have a few options for continuing:
- Save – click this button to test the connection, commit the new connection so that it will be available to all integrations for your account
- Save & close – click to test and save the connection and exit the Create connection pane
- Close – click to exit without saving any new changes
- Test connection – click this button to verify that your new connection is free of errors
When you test or save the connection, it is verified before continuing.
The new connection is now successfully added to your account. It will be applied to the current source or destination app if you created it within a flow. Otherwise, you may proceed to register the connection with an integration.