- Understand the flow
- Install the Celigo Amazon Local Selling store bundle in NetSuite
- Understand the “Celigo Amazon Local Selling store custom record”
- Find template from the marketplace
- Install the template
- Before you run the flow
- Run the flow
- This template is a temporary solution to sync the store details. Once the Amazon store user interface is created, this template will be deprecated.
- This is available in the Early Adopter Program (EAP).
The Manage Amazon Local Selling store in NetSuite custom template manages the Amazon Local Selling store in NetSuite and updates the status and configuration in Amazon. The template also writes back the Amazon supply source ID to Celigo Amazon Local Selling store custom record and NetSuite location.
In the NetSuite Celigo Amazon Local Selling store to Amazon supply source (add or update) flow, the Get Celigo Amazon Local Selling store from NetSuite export gets the Celigo Amazon Local Selling store records from NetSuite and the Post supply source to Amazon import adds the supply source in Amazon. The Update supply source status in Amazon and Update supply source configuration in Amazon imports update the supply source status and configuration in Amazon. For a new Amazon supply source, the Write back Amazon supply source ID to NetSuite Local Selling store and Write back Amazon supply source ID to NetSuite location imports write back the supply source store ID to the Local Selling store custom record and location record in NetSuite. This is a scheduled flow.
Note: The flow does not sync the store details to the Amazon supply source if the location is not selected.
The Celigo Amazon Local Selling store bundle consists of the Celigo Amazon Local Selling store record and Celigo Amazon Local Selling store sync search.
Before you install the template in your integrator.io account,
- It is recommended to install the Celigo Amazon Local Selling store bundle in NetSuite to ensure that all the required custom records and fields are added to your NetSuite account. This bundle is not listed in NetSuite and is only available upon request.
- It is also recommended to update the integration app bundle - Celigo Amazon Connector [IO].
- Log in to your NetSuite account with admin credentials.
- In the global search, enter Search & install bundles. From the search results, select Search & install bundles.
- On the Search & Install Bundles page, in the Keywords field, enter Celigo Amazon Local Selling store bundle.
- Click Search.
- Click on the bundle and on the Bundle Details page, click Install.
- On the Preview Bundle Install page, click Install Bundle.
You’ll be navigated to the Install Bundles page to see the bundle installation progress.
You can create Amazon stores in NetSuite using the Celigo Amazon Local Selling store record custom record. The Celigo Amazon Local Selling store custom record contains the store details that are synced to the Amazon supply source. The Celigo Amazon Local Selling store custom record consists of the store name, supply source ID, alias, store start time, store end time, location, handling time, and handling unit time and inventory hold period fields. These are mandatory fields.
- Log in to integrator.io account with admin credentials.
- In the left menu, click Marketplace.
- On the Marketplace page, click Amazon MWS.
- Find Manage Amazon Local Selling store in NetSuite and click Preview.
- Click Install now.
- On the Disclaimer page, read through and click Proceed accordingly.
Note: You can configure the Amazon connection for the Local Selling store only using the SP API type.
- On the Install integration: Manage Amazon Local Selling store in NetSuite page, next to the Amazon Local Selling connection (only SP API), click Configure.
- Below the Application details section, from the API type drop-down menu, select Selling Partner API (SP-API).
- From the Selling region drop-down menu, select the appropriate region.
- From the Marketplace drop-down menu, select the appropriate marketplace.
- Click Save & authorize.
You’ll be redirected to log in to your Amazon account. Log in to your account, if required.
- On the Authorize Celigo page, read through and check the permission box and click Confirm accordingly. You’ll be redirected to the integrator.io installation page.
To set up a connection to NetSuite, see connect to NetSuite.
Click Install and then click Verify now.
- Next to Copy resources now from template.zip step, click Install.
On successful install, you’ll be redirected to the template Flows page.
- The time zone must be specified as per Amazon format in the Time Zone field on the Celigo Amazon Local Selling store record.
- As per the default mappings provided by the integration app, the store start time and end time are the same for all the days in a week. If you want to customize the time for a particular day, update the corresponding mappings for that day at all the places. accordingly in the Update supply source configuration in the Amazon bubble.
Note: You cannot add any hard-coded value. You can map the value to any NetSuite custom field.
- By default, the flow is disabled. Next to the NetSuite Celigo Amazon Local Selling store to Amazon supply source (add or update) flow, click on the on/off toggle button to enable the flow.
- After you enable the flow, next to the flow, click Run.
- If you run the flow for the first time, a delta flow pop-up window is displayed. This helps you to sync the historical records.
- Automatic: Choose this option to process and sync data from the last flow run time OR
- Custom: Choose this option to select a custom start date and time from when you wish to process and sync data.
- Click Run.
You can find the flow status in the Run console.