SAP S/4HANA Cloud is an ERP solution that enables organizations to manage business functions such as finance, human resources, procurement, and sales.
Additional reference: Supported SAP S/4HANA Cloud APIs
- A. Set up an SAP S/4HANA Cloud connection
- B. Provide SAP S/4HANA Cloud connection details
- C. Edit advanced SAP S/4HANA Cloud settings
- D. Test the connection
Start establishing a connection to SAP S/4HANA Cloud in either of the following ways:
- From the Resources menu, select Connections. Then, click + Create connection at the top right.
– or –
- While working in a new or existing integration, you can add an application to a flow simply by clicking Add source or Add destination/lookup.
In the resulting Application list, select SAP S/4HANA Cloud.
The Create connection pane then asks you to name the new connection.
At this point, you’re presented with a series of options for providing SAP S/4HANA Cloud authentication.
Name (required): Provide a clear and distinguishable name. Throughout integrator.io imports and exports, you will have the option to choose this new connection, and a unique identifier will prove helpful later when selecting among a list of connections that you’ve created.
Application (required, non-editable): A reminder of the app you’re editing.
Host (required): Enter the host for your SAP S/4HANA Cloud instance. For example, if your instance is located at
my1234.s4hana.cloud.sap is the host.
Username (required): Enter the username from the Communication Arrangement set up for your SAP S/4HANA Cloud instance.
Password (required): Enter the corresponding password for the username you specified above.
Before continuing, you have the opportunity to provide additional configuration information, if needed, for the SAP S/4HANA Cloud connection.
Once you have configured the SAP S/4HANA Cloud connection, you have a few options for continuing:
- Test – click this button to verify that your new connection is free of errors
- Test and save – click this button to test the connection, commit the new connection so that it will be available to all integrations for your account
- Cancel – click to exit without saving any new changes
When you select Test or Test and save, the connection is verified before continuing.
The new connection is now successfully added to your account. It will be applied to the current source or destination app, if you created it within a flow. Otherwise, you may proceed to register the connection with an integration.