Autopilot is a software company focused on making customer journey marketing accessible and affordable. Autopilot provides cloud marketing applications such as email, in-app engagements, SMS, and direct mail.
Start establishing a connection to Autopilot in either of the following ways:
- From the Resources menu, select Connections. Then, click + Create connection at the top right.
– or –
- While working in a new or existing integration, you can add an application to a flow simply by clicking Add source or Add destination/lookup.
In the resulting Application list, select Autopilot.
The Create connection pane opens with required and advanced settings.
At this point, you’re presented with a series of options for providing Autopilot authentication.
Name (required): Provide a clear and distinguishable name. Throughout integrator.io imports and exports, you will have the option to choose this new connection, and a unique identifier will prove helpful later when selecting among a list of connections that you’ve created.
Application (required, non-editable): A reminder of the app you’re editing.
API key (required): Enter the API key from your Autopilot account. Multiple layers of protection, including AES 256 encryption, are in place to keep your API key safe. When editing this connection, you must re-enter this value each time; it is stored only when the connection is saved and never displayed as text.
- Sign into your Autopilot account.
- From the Settings menu, select Autopilot API.
- Click the Generate button, and copy the resulting token for your connection’s API key setting, above.
Before continuing, you have the opportunity to provide additional configuration information, if needed, for the Autopilot connection.
D. Test the connection
Once you have configured the Autopilot connection, you have a few options for continuing:
- Save – click this button to test the connection, commit the new connection so that it will be available to all integrations for your account
- Save & close – click to test and save the connection and exit the Create connection pane
- Close – click to exit without saving any new changes
- Test connection – click this button to verify that your new connection is free of errors
When you test or save the connection, it is verified before continuing.
The new connection is now successfully added to your account. It will be applied to the current source or destination app, if you created it within a flow. Otherwise, you may proceed to register the connection with an integration.