Ware2Go™ turnkey nationwide fulfillment network helps merchants position products closer to end customers for a fast, inexpensive, and reliable order-to-delivery experience. It offers an integrated solution for storage, pick, pack, and shipping services through an intuitive cloud-based technology platform.
A. Set up a Ware2Go connection
Start establishing a connection to Ware2Go in either of the following ways:
- From the Resources menu, select Connections. Then, click + Create connection at the top right.
– or –
- While working in a new or existing integration, you can add an application to a flow simply by clicking Add source or Add destination/lookup.
In the resulting Application list, select Ware2Go.
The Create connection pane opens with required and advanced settings.
B. Describe the Ware2Go connection
Edit the General settings specific to your account and this connection resource.
Name (required): Provide a clear and distinguishable name. Throughout integrator.io imports and exports, you will have the option to choose this new connection, and a unique identifier will prove helpful later when selecting among a list of connections that you’ve created.
Application (required, non-editable): A reminder of the app you’re editing.
C. Supply required Ware2Go account information
At this point, you’re presented with a series of options for providing Ware2go authentication.
Platform version (optional): Select the Ware2Go version for your app account.
Account type (optional): Select one of the following, depending on the access level provided when you signed up:
- Production – your live production environment
- Staging – a sandbox environment for user-acceptance testing
Username (required): Enter the username of your Ware2Go account.
Password (required): Enter the password of your Ware2Go account. Multiple layers of protection, including AES 256 encryption, are in place to keep your password safe. When editing this connection, you must re-enter this value each time; it is stored only when the connection is saved and never displayed as text.
Merchant id (required): Enter your merchant ID, which you can find in your Ware2Go account under the Merchant profile menu.
D. Edit advanced Ware2Go settings
Before continuing, you have the opportunity to provide additional configuration information, if needed, for the Ware2Go connection.
E. Test the connection
Once you have configured the Ware2Go connection, you have a few options for continuing:
- Save – click this button to test the connection, commit the new connection so that it will be available to all integrations for your account
- Save & close – click to test and save the connection and exit the Create connection pane
- Close – click to exit without saving any new changes
- Test connection – click this button to verify that your new connection is free of errors
When you test or save the connection, it is verified before continuing.
The new connection is now successfully added to your account. It will be applied to the current source or destination app, if you created it within a flow. Otherwise, you may proceed to register the connection with an integration.