Zimbra is a collaborative software suite that includes an email server and a web client. Zimbra is a Linux-based groupware system designed to provide your staff with unified email, calendar, contacts, and basic file-sharing. In Zimbra, both commercial and open-source versions are available.
- A. Set up a Zimbra connection
- B. Describe the Zimbra connection
- C. Provide required Zimbra account information
- D. Edit advanced Zimbra settings
- E. Test the connection
Start establishing a connection to Zimbra in either of the following ways:
- From the Resources menu, select Connections. Then, click + Create connection at the top right.
– or –
- While working in a new or existing integration, you can add an application to a flow simply by clicking Add source or Add destination/lookup.
In the resulting Application list, select Zimbra.
The Create connection panel opens with required and advanced settings.
Edit the General settings specific to your account and this connection resource.
Name (required): Provide a clear and distinguishable name. Throughout integrator.io imports and exports, you will have the option to choose this new connection, and a unique identifier will prove helpful later when selecting among a list of connections that you’ve created.
Application (required, non-editable): A reminder of the app you’re editing.
At this point, you’re presented with a series of options for providing Zimbra authentication.
Base URI (required): Provide the base URI of your Zimbra account. For example, if your account is located at http://localhost:7070/home/john.doe/inbox.rss then enter http://localhost:7070.
User account (required): Enter your registered Zimbra user account email.
Before continuing, you have the opportunity to provide additional configuration information, if needed, for the Zimbra connection.
Once you have configured the Zimbra connection, you have a few options for continuing:
- Save – click this button to test the connection, commit the new connection so that it will be available to all integrations for your account
- Save & close – click to test and save the connection and exit the Create connection pane
- Close – click to exit without saving any new changes
- Test connection – click this button to verify that your new connection is free of errors
When you test or save the connection, it is verified before continuing.
The new connection is now successfully added to your account. It will be applied to the current source or destination app if you created it within a flow. Otherwise, you may proceed to register the connection with an integration.