Additional reference: Supported Microsoft Outlook Mail APIs
You can create integrations with Microsoft Outlook Mail to sync email sales leads with a CRM, for example. Integrator.io includes a built-in connector to access Outlook Mail via the Microsoft Graph APIs. To set up a connection, follow the steps below.
A. Set up a Microsoft Outlook Mail connection
In integrator.io, establish a connection to Microsoft Outlook Mail in either of the following ways:
- From the Resources menu, select Connections. Then, click + Create connection at the top right.
– or –
- While working in a new or existing integration, you can add an application to a flow by clicking Add source or Add destination/lookup.
In the resulting Application list, select Microsoft Outlook Mail.
B. Provide Microsoft Outlook connection details
On the Create Connection page, set the following options:
Name (required): Provide a clear and distinguishable name. Throughout integrator.io imports and exports, you will have the option to choose this new connection, and a unique identifier will prove helpful later when selecting among a list of connections that you’ve created.
Application (required, non-editable): A reminder of the app for which you're creating a connection.
C. Supply required Microsoft Outlook account information
The Application details section contains settings for Microsoft Outlook authentication.
Configure scopes (required): Scopes are permissions that the Microsoft Graph API defines to limit the access to your account. The following scopes are available:
Allows users to sign in to the app with their work or school accounts, and allows the app to see basic user profile information.
|offline_access||Allows the app to read and update user data, even when the user is not currently using the app.|
|Mail.Read||Allows the app to read email in user mailboxes.|
|Mail.ReadWrite||Allows the app to create, read, update, and delete email in user mailboxes. Does not include permission to send mail.|
|Mail.Send||Allows the app to send mail as users in the organization.|
|MailboxSettings.Read||Allows the app to the read users' mailbox settings. Does not include permission to send mail.|
|MailboxSettings.ReadWrite||Allows the app to create, read, update, and delete users' mailbox settings. Does not include permission to directly send mail, but allows the app to create rules that can forward or redirect messages.|
- Click the Configure scopes button.
- To access all of the scopes in the API, click the » button.
– or –
Check the scope you want to add, and click the > button.
- Click Save when you’re ready to leave the editor and finish setting up your connection.
D. Edit advanced settings (optional)
Before continuing, you have the opportunity to provide additional configuration information, if needed, for the Microsoft Outlook Mail connection.
E. Save and authorize the connection
- Once you have configured the Microsoft Outlook Mail connection, click Save & authorize.
- Sign in to Microsoft with the user account containing the emails you want integrator.io to be able to access through this connection.
- After signing in, review the permissions for the integration and click Yes.
The new connection is now successfully added to your account. If you created it within a flow, it is applied to the current source or destination app. Otherwise, you can proceed to register the connection with an integration.
Read more about this connector type: