- Overview: Understanding the BambooHR - NetSuite quickstart integration template
- Install the BambooHR - NetSuite quickstart integration template
- Configure and run flows in the BambooHR NetSuite integration template
This integration flow syncs BambooHR employees as NetSuite employees.
Export source: BambooHR
Import destination: NetSuite
Built-in export: Get BambooHR employees – Get all employees from BambooHR that are modified since the last flow run time.
Built-in output filter: filter for records that are not deleted
Built-in hook: preSavePageFunction
Built-in lookup: Get BambooHR employee by id – Get an employee from BambooHR by id
Built-in import: Import NetSuite employees – Add (or update employees) into NetSuite with email as the lookup identifier
- The departments must be identical in BambooHR and NetSuite.
- BambooHR records must include work email, employment status, birth date, and hire date.
- Add subsidiary mapping in NetSuite’s employees import flow.
- Configure mapping for Auto and Address: replace All Lines in the NetSuite employees import flow.